Tanager: Specialist LED Lighting
The Tanager is an innovative low glare, multi directional luminaire with versions for retail & industrial solutions.
5 Years Warranty
60000 Lifespan Hours
The Tanager is a flexible luminaire incorporating 2 light sources that can be directed independently to provide asymmetric light distribution. For example, highlighting supermarket display shelves and a pedestrian aisle with the same luminaire.
The luminaire is available as a retail or industrial version, generally suited to low to medium mounting heights and where excellent low glare task lighting is required.
The 2 independent light sources are rotatable as standard on the Tanager. Options for the LED diffusers include a milky cover and low UGR louvre covers. Standard colour temperatures are 3000k and 4000k. Mounting options include surface, suspended or 3-phase track connection.
- Supermarkets, aisle lighting, retail and industrial applications
- Mounting height from 2.5 - 6m
- 2,360- 15,210 lumens
- 60,000 hour rated life
- CCT: 3000k & 4000k
- 20W - 117W versions
- Rotatable light sources
- Surface, suspended or 3-phase track mount
- Length: 310-1560mm x Width 81-138mm x Height 145mm
- Aluminium & Plastic body
- Weight kg : 2 - 12
- Milky, louvred or microprism diffuser options
- Efficacy 107- 130 lm/W
- Operating range -10° ~ +35°
- Power factor 0.96 - 0.99
- DALI dimmable control option
- CE & RoHS compliant
- Made in the European Union
- Five year warranty